Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Boise State's New Uniforms Crush The Competition!

Wow! That's all I've got to say. I absolutely love the new black uniforms! A lot of schools with basic traditional uniforms these days have been trying to draw in recruits with new flashy uniforms (who cares about tradition right), while some have succeeded like Oregon, Michigan State, and Rutgers others have miserably failed like Notre Dame and Northwestern. Check out SB Nation to see for yourself.
Jersey and pants portion

However, Boise State takes the cake! These black, intimidating uniforms make me want to go suit up for Boise! While the actual uniform is great, the helmet is what really catches my eye. The powder black base with the silver bronco, finished with a red eye is brilliant! You can get a first hand look at these bad boys live October 20 when Boise takes on UNLV.

How can you not love this?!

Let me know your thoughts on the new uniforms and if you agree that they are the best "new" uniforms in college football these days. As always, feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments below, or simply tweet me @zrojones!

No comments:

Post a Comment