Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round Picks

So last week I didn't make a post, mostly because I'm just starting to take advantage of this page. However, I went 3-1 with my only loss coming from Cincinnati. This week, we are shooting for 4-0!

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos (Sat. 4:30PM CBS)

Peyton Manning and the well balanced Broncos prove too much for the inconsistent Ravens, as the roll to the AFC Championship. Denver wins 31-17

*Side note: At the start of the year I picked Baltimore to win the Super Bowl. While I'd love to look good, I just can't see it happening. 

Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers (Sat. 8PM Fox)

At times, the 49ers look unstoppable, others, awful! The way I see it, that wont flow in the playoffs. Green Bay has experience on their side, and a team that for the most part, is finally healthy. After a strong Wild Card win, Green Bay pulls out a win in Candle Stick led by Aaron Rodgers. Packers win 24-21

Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons (Sun. 1PM Fox)

Seattle is hot, and we all have to question Matt Ryan in the playoffs, his task does not get any easier this year going up against one of the NFL's top defenses. I believe neither quarterback has a great day, but in the end, Russell Wilson does just enough for the Hawks' to pull out a tight victory. Seattle wins 17-14

Houston Texans at New England Patriots (Sun 4:30 CBS)

Look no further than week 14. The Pats beat down the Texans by a whooping 42-14. I think Houston comes out much stronger this weekend, but end the end, Tom Brady leads the Pats to another AFC Championship game. New England wins 34-24

No comments:

Post a Comment